MAVERiiiCK is not another agency. We are a performance growth company, which means we make our money when you do. It’s that simple. We put our name behind our 10x ROI guarantee, but 10x is just the minimum – not our goal. We partner with you in your geographic area to ignite revenue growth and we succeed when you do. Rising tides raise all ships!Book Demo
At MAVERiiiCK, we don't just manage campaigns - our success is tied to yours. We guarantee a minimum 10x return on investment and strive continually for even higher growth in revenue. Our commitment to your business means that we only succeed when you do.
We know, by name, who is in your market searching for your services, right now. This allows us to advertise just to those people who need you now, instead of wasting ad dollars on people who are not in the market. Marketing just to those who are looking to buy is vastly more efficient and effective than marketing to your entire service area hoping you hit the target.
Not all leads are created equal. We identify those prospective customers whose behavior indicates they have a high likelihood of booking an equipment installation or replacement job, or converting a repair job to a replacement. These leads are funneled automatically to your call center on an endless loop. Every. Single. Day.
You cannot manage what you cannot measure. Our MAVERiiiCK Dashboard integrates with your CRM to report on each call and booked job, so you’ll know exactly how our program is performing.
Ready to learn more? Find answers to common questions about our process, services, and team – or book a meeting with us today.
There are 2 performance guarantees:
Guarantee #1: minimum of 10x ROI
Clients will receive a minimum of 10x on fees paid to MAVERiiiCK within each monthly billing period. If, after a full review of MAVERiiiCK lead performance at the end of the billing period, clients have not received a minimum of 10x ROI then MAVERiiiCK will continue advertising — at no cost to the client — until the 10x ROI is reached.
Guarantee #2: Max ROI Always
MAVERiiiCK does not stop advertising when the 10x ROI is achieved. Instead, MAVERiiiCK will always advertise throughout the entire billing period to achieve the best ROI possible.
7 days with client cooperation. Our onboarding systems have been honed repeatedly over the last 30 months, and we want to get started as quickly as possible to show our clients that we mean business.
Approximately 75% of MAVERiiiCK leads are incoming calls to your company’s call center. The remaining 25% are appointments made through your online scheduler.
We know the PROFIT potential of prospects in your zip codes before we run one ad. Winning at ROI means generating the most profitable incoming calls. To do that, we ingest 900B buyer journey signals a month nationally. Then, we process the data into targeting information. Finally, we identify the most profitable calls to target for our clients.
If you want higher ROI you have to identify, target, and WIN higher ROI generating prospects. That’s what we do.
Yes– let’s talk!
No. We run our advertising on separate channels so it will not compete with your PPC.
The 3 iii’s in the MAVERiiiCK name stand for intent, intent, intent.
All sales in HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical have a pre-purchase ‘Buyer’s Journey’ that starts online in the form of prospect research.
Potential customers research the problem, review solution options, and — once they’ve decided to hire a professional — choose the best company to hire.
MAVERiiiCK technology is focused entirely on collecting and processing the pre-purchase ‘Buyer’s Journey’ behavior of potential HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical customers.
This is how we ensure that your ads reach your potential customers at the right time in their personal “Buyer’s Journey”.